We are so excited to welcome you back to our limited in-person service!
Starting September 13th, we’ll be having a limited in-person service at 10 am while continuing our online experience, also at 10 am. The in-person service will function as a “watch party,” where everyone in attendance will watch Ignition Online together. So whatever your comfort level or your circumstances, there’s a way for you to be part of the Ignition Church community!
If you choose to visit us in person, we ask that you sign up ahead of time to let us know you are coming, since there are a limited number of seats available each Sunday. Please sign your family unit up for one slot at this time to give everyone an opportunity to come.
Some important things to know before you attend an in-person service:
First, if any of these apply to you, please stay home and join our online service:
• If you have any symptoms of COVID: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
• If you’ve been in contact with anyone with COVID symptoms in the last 14 days.
• Masks or face coverings are required at all times in the building for ages 4 and over. We ask that you make sure both your nose and mouth are covered. The CDC recommends wearing masks as a positive way to prevent spreading COVID-19. Regardless of how you may personally feel about wearing a mask, let’s be kind and look out for the interests of everyone.
• Greeters will help you find your seat, which will be spaced six feet from other households. We ask that you stay in your seats to help with social distancing and chat with the families near you. After service, greeters will dismiss each family unit out to the parking lot.
• Kids will be with you in service. At this time, there won’t be any nursery or kids programs. Feel free to bring quiet activities to occupy your kids or ask a greeter for one of our Busy Bags. We will continue online iKids watch parties until our kids ministries reopen for Sunday Service.
• Hugs, handshakes, and even high fives increase risk, so instead we ask that you make use of elbow touches, waves, and finger guns.
• Download the app (MyChurchApp, search for Ignition Church) to stay up to date – we will be using this instead of a paper program.
• Coffee/Café – If caffeine is the most important part of your morning, make sure you drink up before you come. We ask that you don’t bring in outside beverages.
• Drinking fountains are closed, but bathrooms are open!
We can’t wait to get back together! As we take steps toward fully re-opening, we encourage everyone to take this at their own pace. If you don’t feel comfortable or if you live with a vulnerable person, stay home and join us online here.
See you soon!